# 6 Your Own Car
We all should be grateful for having a car. We pay a lot for it and complain about the bill you got after the workshop, but really what would you have done without your car?
I could`nt get anywhere without a car. I live far away from the closest bus stop and if I were to go there during a cold winter day I would might freeze to death! 😀
Well you say the cars are polluting the world around us. Yes, but If you could find a non expensive Electrical Car I will buy IT!!! 🙂
So why should we be grateful for our car:
- You will get things done faster.
- Instead of using horse or walking as they would in the old days you can get there very much faster!
- A car can protect you from injury.
- A car can be played with inside a secure area 🙂
- A car can give you the feel of luxury.
- A car can give you life lessons if you listen to CD`s all the time you are driving.
- It can bring you on trips up to beautiful mountain views. Drive over beautiful rivers and see the oceans.
- It brings you and your friends closer when you go on a trip together.
- It can take your family to visit someone you love and care about.
- You can do other things in the car 🙂
- You can stay warm when it is -29 outside.
- You can feel cool when it is +40 outside.
- You can go somewhere when you decide to go there.
There are lots of more things.
- You have lights that makes you see where you are driving.
- You can sleep in it while someone else are driving.
- You can live in it if you loose your house.
- You have your own freedom, you don`t need to ask your parents or relatives to borrow their car to go somewhere!
- You can kissed your loved one in the car in front of a beautiful view.
- You get to know people well when you can be in the car with them for a longer period of time 🙂
- You don`t need to take that bus 5am in the morning to get to work. You can drive your car at 7am and be there in 20 mins 🙂
- You can use your car to move things.
- You can use your car at work and get paid for it.
- You have blinkers on your car that show which direction you are going.
- It can be a office in worst case 🙂
- Your car get`s smarter when you buy a new one.
- Cars get safer year by year.
- They pollute less year after year.
There is so much to be grateful for in a car. I love my car and all the things I have been able to do because of it.
Love your car and your car will love you back. All the frustrations about having a car a lot of times get in the way of the joy and possibilities you get by having a car. So be grateful for it and think what if I did not have my car. What if I could`nt afford it. How would my life be? So love it and use your car with the love of what you can do with it an celebrate the possibilities!!
“Driving is a spectacular form of amnesia. Everything is to be discovered, everything to be obliterated.” –Jean Baudrillard
So Love your car and be grateful for having one.
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)