# 7 Pictures
Yet another awesome thing to be grateful for. Pictures are a way we can memorize great memories without having to have them in our head. With a fast scroll through your old pictures you could remember a old friend a great feeling and want to change your life from where it is today.
A saying is that a picture is worth a thousand words. That is because most of us think in pictures. We visualize in our head.
The invention of pictures have helped us to document the world around us and the history of our planet.
So what is it about a picture that should make you grateful??
There are millions of reasons to be grateful for pictures. They are some of the most powerful tools we have in our society because everyone can see a picture different🙂
- Pictures are beautiful.
- The make you see yourself and what a awesome creation you are🙂
- They can make you laugh.
- They Can make you cry.
- The can make you feel loved.
- They can make you feel emotions.
- They can provide beautiful memories.
- They can show you how your family lived before?
- They can show you the vacation when you met the love of your life.
- They can make us angry.
- They can make us happy.
- They can make us grateful.
- They can come in different forms.
- They can be hang on the wall.
- They could be with you everywhere you go in your purse or wallet.
- They remind you of your loved ones.
- They make us never forget🙂
- They could make you say! Thats it I am doing what that person is doing.
- They can change life’s.
- They will give you a burning desire.
- They can help you reach your goals.
- They show love.
- The document things and happenings.
- We can understand history by see them.
- They are truly a remarkable invention!
- They can show people how fun someone had.
- They will make you understand what someone have talked about.
- They give you goosebumps.
- They show the beauty of everything.
A picture is definitely worth a thousand words. Think about pictures. I came over a real aha moment in my life when I saw the picture of my now wife online on a dating site. That picture created a desire inside of me to get to know her. See we just love pictures. We love to look at beautiful nature pictures and take pictures ourself.
My sister is a photographer. She loves to take picture. You can really see someones emotions by looking at a lot of pictures.
Go out and take pictures of what you love and hang it on your wall!
Pictures motivate us too. A beautiful picture from a vacation you want to go on could really give you the desire to go and do it.
Take pictures of your family members your friends and thing you care about and put them up all around you. You would be truly grateful for having them around you.
“The soul never thinks without a picture.” –Aristotle
Have a incredible weekend and show me some of your most beloved pictures? Share them with all!
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)