#15 The Water You Drink
Water is the most important part of your body. Your body consists aprox. of 75% of water. If we don’t get water we will die. Water is so important that we can die if we stop drinking it. Water is nutritious and gives us energy and focus back.
If you have ever got to a point where you got dehydrated you don’t want to be there. Your body simply stops working and wont do anything and it will take you hours to recover from it.
Water does not damage your teeth and you can find it in most food on this planet.
I love water and drink it every day!
What can we be grateful for about our water:
- That it gives us energy.
- It can wake us up.
- The invention of salt water to fresh water purifier.
- The rain that water creates when it falls from the skies to the ground.
- The snowflakes melting on your tung.
- That you have tap water.
- That you can drink fresh water.
- That you can swim in water.
- That you can do pranks on someone with water.
- It keeps you focused.
- That it gives life to our planet.
- That it is clear.
- That there exists ground water.
- That you live close to a freshwater lake that you can drink the water from.
- That you have a well.
- That water keeps us alive.
- That water helps us get back on track after we have had a workout.
- That water makes us be able to make anything we want.
- That water is the most important in our life.
- That you can purify dirty water to become fresh and clean.
- The invention of the water purifier.
- The rain on a hot summer day.
- The water that gives life to our plants and trees.
- That you don’t get sick drinking your water.
- That you can drink bottled water.
- The water you find in a oasis in the desert.
- The water that firefighters stop their fires with
Water is a chemical substance with the chemical formulaH2O. Its molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogenatoms connected by covalent bonds. Water is a liquid atambient conditions, but it often co-exists on Earth with itssolid state, ice, and gaseous state (water vapor or steam). Water also exists in a liquid crystal state near hydrophilicsurfaces.
Water covers 70.9% of the Earth‘s surface, and is vital for all known forms of life. On Earth, it is found mostly in oceans and other large water bodies, with 1.6% of water below ground in aquifers and 0.001% in the air as vapor,clouds (formed of solid and liquid water particles suspended in air), and precipitation. Oceans hold 97% of surface water, glaciers and polar ice caps 2.4%, and other land surface water such as rivers, lakes and ponds 0.6%. A very small amount of the Earth’s water is contained within biological bodies and manufactured products.
Water on Earth moves continually through a cycle of evaporation or transpiration (evapotranspiration), precipitation, andrunoff, usually reaching the sea. Over land, evaporation and transpiration contribute to the precipitation over land.
Clean drinking water is essential to humans and other lifeforms. Access to safe drinking water has improved steadily and substantially over the last decades in almost every part of the world. There is a clear correlation between access to safe water and GDP per capita. However, some observers have estimated that by 2025 more than half of the world population will be facing water-based vulnerability. A recent report (November 2009) suggests that by 2030, in some developing regions of the world, water demand will exceed supply by 50%. Water plays an important role in the world economy, as it functions as a solvent for a wide variety of chemical substances and facilitates industrial cooling and transportation. Approximately 70% of freshwater is consumed by agriculture.
Water is amazing and it keeps on amazing me when I learn the secrets to living healthy and what drinking fresh water means. We are lucky that many of us live with fresh tap water that is not full of bacterias and we know that it wont kill us. We are very fortunate to have such a abundance of water. We are also now able to make some of the most dirtiest water even sewage to fresh drinking water.
When I traveled through some of the poorest parts of Tunisia I saw how fortunate I were to have access to water. Some people had to walk 5-10 kilometers to get to fresh water source. Wow and I can just put on my tap and there it is! Be grateful for that!!!🙂
|“Water is life’s mater and matrix, mother and medium. There is no life without water.”|
|Albert Szent-Gyorgyi quotes|
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)
Drink water everyday and be grateful for having access to it🙂