Have you ever used a product or watched TV or ate something. Then you should be grateful for the person who made that possible. In the old days he was called a revolutionary, but today he is called a Entrepreneur. He or she could have touched your heart from a product, flowers or a service that you got.
Our world today would not exist if it were not for the entrepreneurs out there. The big entrepreneurs today is Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Tomas Edison, Ray Croc, Paul J. Meyer,Henry Ford, Oprah Winfrey, Richard Branson, Donald Trump and a lot of others.
If we did not have this people we would not have the internet we have today, personal achievement would not be a part of everyones vocabulary, The Apprentice TV show, Mc Donalds love or hate it The electricity in our house or cars driving in massive amounts on the roads.
Why should you and me be grateful for the Entrepreneurs in the world:
- Without them we would not have Shoes.
- We would not have electricity.
- We would not have clothes.
- For being there when we need them.
- For creating abundance whatever situation our economy is in.
- We would not have the long life we have today.
- We would not have opportunities.
- We would not have TV.
- We would not have a computer.
- Internet would not exist.
- Because they are innovating and creating products that make our life easier.
- We would not be able to drive our car.
- We would would not be able to see all the great attractions of the world.
- Your clothes that make you stay warm in the winter time.
- Your engagement ring.
- The jobs that they create.
- The growth in the economy that hey create.
- The opportunities that they give us.
- The ours and years they have sacrificed to get you the products, services and opportunities out there.
- The late knights at their offices making it work for you as a worker.
- The skill set they give us.
- The knowledge they share with you.
- For their passion for giving and helping us.
- For the roads and transportation they have created.
- For they brains.
- For The creation of Starbucks.
- For The money they give to charities.
- For their Non-Profit work.
- For giving us Apple.
- For giving us Movies.
- For building our houses.
- For their perseverance.
- For their want to help us have something better or make our life simpler.
- For being incredible mentors.
- For giving without wanting to receive anything back.
- For giving us Facebook and Social media.
Entrepreneurs founded the world we live in today. Their passions, perceverance, knowledge, love, problem solving for a better tomorrow have given us some incredible opportunities in life and some incredible products and services. What would we do today if the internet had crashed? What would we do without a car if you live on the countryside. Their passion have created some very amazing things around us. We should be proud and thank all of the entrepreneurs around us in the world.
What is an Entrepreneur:
An entrepreneur is a person who has possession of a new enterprise, venture or idea and is accountable for the inherent risks and the outcome.[note 1] The term was originally a loanword from French and was first defined by the Irish-French economist Richard Cantillon. Entrepreneur in English is a term applied to a person who is willing to launch a new venture or enterprise and accept full responsibility for the outcome. Jean-Baptiste Say, a French economist, is believed to have coined the word “entrepreneur” in the 19th century – he defined an entrepreneur as “one who undertakes an enterprise, especially a contractor, acting as intermediatory between capital and labour”.[note 2]
This blog post is dedicated to all the hard working people out there that want to help other people by creating something amazing for us. They survive people saying that they wont succeed or telling them it is a bad idea. They overcome fear of being different, the opinions of others and take action! They can fail massive, but by doing that they know that they will have massive success.
I want all of us to go out and become entrepreneur and create abundance for us 🙂
“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison, inventor, entrepreneur and scientist
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)
Release the entrepreneur within you!