#17 The Discovery of Positive Thinking
I personally love this amazing topic🙂 Positive thinking have been instrumental in helping me become and be where I am at right now. I am so happy that I discovered that by manipulating yourself with Positive thoughts you will attract positive think and people into our life🙂
It is amazing how just alternating your thoughts will alter your circumstances🙂 A great mentor of mine told me “You can alter the circumstances of life by altering your attitude of your mind.”
Positive thinkers have been laughed at, but studies shows that if you are positive you are most likely to be more successful in all parts of life🙂
Why should we be grateful for positive thinking?
- It makes you forget the current circumstance and focus on what will happen next🙂
- It can change your life.
- It can impact others life.
- It will make you happy no matter the circumstance.
- It will make you aware of yourself🙂
- It will give you joy and bliss.
- It is fun to be positive.
- It will give you belief and faith to get through tough times.
- It is gives you courage.
- It gives you a tool to succeed.
- It will motivate you.
- It will motivate others.
- It will lead people.
- It gives people around you happiness.
- You give people smiles.
- You will enjoy life.
- You always will receive what your mind dwells upon.
- It is love.
- You will make someone else become positive thinkers.
- You will always find opportunities and solutions.
- You will attract like minded people.
- By telling someone about it you give them what I consider the best gift around.
- You start seeing your bank account raise.
- You make new friends.
- You meet amazing people by thinking positive.
- You can change someones life forever.
- You will have people missing you.
- You have people inviting you out because the positivity in you spreads.
- What would our world look like today with all the great positive thinkers.
- We are blessed to have the chance to think positive thoughts instead of negative ones😀
- It give you a better place to work.
- It can repair a relationship.
- It gives a smile.
- It gives recognition.
- It gives you the power to innovate.
- It gives you ideas other would not have seen.
Being positive gives you a joy within that is un-describeble until you have experienced it yourself🙂 I truly enjoy every single day of my life and are enjoying every single moment I get on this planet. I also love to share the word of positive thinking and how it can change your life totally.
If you have not read this book buy it today and read it RIGHT NOW!!! It will change your mindset forever. This book were written for ages ago from the father of Positive Thinking Norman Vincent Peale.
But it and let it change your mindset and share the information with 10 others and see what happens🙂
Here is what Wikipedia says about Positive Thinking:
So Go out there and spread positive thoughts with everyone around you and you will have a blast being alive😀
“Change your thoughts and you change your world.” -Norman Vincent Peale
John Thore Stub Sneisen (c)
“Change the world around you one positive thought at a time” -John Thore