Life is so full of opportunities to take. Opportunities comes is so many forms you never know where they would come from. It can come from the people you meet, from your thoughts from where you live from finding your passion.
I have learned that when it looks the darkest in your life the brightest is about to come. I have really learned how that applies to life the last week. Life can change in an instant. So we need to be open to opportunities to see them.
I am thankful for a lot of opportunities I have gotten. I believe opportunities comes to those who take action and that are out looking for them.
I have found by moving to North America the number of opportunities multiplies by tens of times.
Why should we be grateful for opportunities?
- They are available for anyone.
- They make us change our life.
- They can make us go from frustration to gratitude.
- They help people overcome fears.
- They are amazing.
- They can be your passion.
- They are fun.
- They could hep millions of people.
- They can help you from being broke to thrive in abundance.
- They can change communities.
- They can change life’s.
- They can change the world.
- They are covered by a problem.
- They can be solutions.
- They can be love.
- It can help you meet the love of your life.
- It can be something someone needs.
- It can build you lifelong relationships.
- It can help poor people.
- It can help you travel all over the world.
- It can give you time for your kids, family or friends.
- It gives you time to do what you are passionate about.
TAKE ACTION TODAY!
Opportunities is not only businesses. It can be a person you meet that will change your life. For me it was meeting my now wife and move to another country.
I enjoy meeting new people. New people can bring big opportunities with them. It could be that they connect you with the client of your dreams, the can find your dream job or they share a unique business opportunity.
I have been fortunate to meet a lot of interesting people the last 4 years of my life. They have helped me see opportunities and given me the opportunity to change my mindset and help me become happy in the now.
It is fun when you start seeing opportunities instead of obstacles, problems and limitations. Go out and start looking and I bet you’ll find those opportunities around any corner.
When it comes to opportunities there is a law that says that 20% will take action and be ahead of everyone else and then 80% will be fighting for what is left.
So become among the 20% action takers and the ones that always will be far ahead of everyone else and you will change your life and thousands of others throughout your life on this planet.
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” -Winston Churchill
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)
Lets go out and make opportunities happen and share them with thousands of others TODAY!