#34 The People You Meet Every Day
Hello everyone. What a fantastic day. There weather is fantastic and life is amazing. When you do every day what you love to do it is hard to not have fun and be excited about everything.
“You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” -Mohandas Gandhi
Right now I am building my company internationally. I am so excited. I want to dedicate this blog post to some of the amazing people I meet every week.
Think about all the amazing people you bump into every day of your life. People with different passions than you, different dreams and they again know more amazing people. I am so excited about meeting new people. Get to learn what they are excited about and what their interests and beliefs about life are.
Why should you be grateful for people you meet every day?
- They are different from you.
- They can make you smile.
- They can make you excited.
- They can give you opportunities.
- They can help you get clients.
- They can become your best friend.
- They can become your boy/girlfriend.
- They can inspire you.
- They can change your mindset.
- They can teach you something new.
- They could change your life.
- They could get you in contact with someone or something you need.
- They help you answer questions.
- They give you insights about life.
- They teach you what mistakes not to do.
- They share stories.
- They have different opinions.
- They are thankful for meeting you.
- They can be your biggest client.
- They can give you love.
- They are funny.
- They are business owners.
- They are life savers.
- They can give you hugs.
- They are amazing.
Have a mindset that everyone you meet is amazing!
I think we all should have a mindset when we meet someone new never to prejudge them on the way they look. You can truly misinterpret that here in Manitoba. Millionairs here does not look like what most people call wealthy people.
They can be down to earth. Just because they have massive success does not mean that they don’t want to talk to you. I am pretty sure that most of those people would be humble by you asking them about how they became successful and what they do to be where they are at.
People are amazing. I have caught myself sometimes pre-judging, but then I tell myself to not do it. It has been embedded into us since our childhood. We tend to judge people about how they look or where they live or what they drive. Unfortunately that is how most people think.
When you meet new people treat them with respect and like they were your greatest prospect of all time or that they could give you life changing information.
If you treat every new person you meet like that they will respect you tremendously and listen to you.
So lets go out there and meet some of the 6 Billion amazing people in the world! There are so much fun, intelligent and passionate people out there. Go and have fun ever day staring today!