#38 Starbucks free Internet
Another fantastic day in the life of our earth. Our planet must be so proud of all the great people that are living on our planet. I know hundreds of fantastic vibrant people that I can’t wait to see every single day. We are a bunch of fantastic human beings!!
Today I sat down at a Local Starbucks down town in Winnipeg in Manitoba a fantastic city on the Canadian Prairies. I love Starbucks and the people and their free internet. I don’t know how many hundreds of times I have used it since I came over without being grateful for what a fantastic service it is. It has helped me connect to thousands of great friends all over the internet and helped me get information I needed right there and then. It has even helped me making sales 🙂
So back to The free Internet at Starbucks in Canada please give me feedback on if there is free WiFi in any other countries that we should be grateful for as well.
So why should we be grateful for The free Internet at Starbucks?
- It’s free.
- It will help you get information.
- It will give you the latest news around the world.
- It will keep you updated.
- It attracts people to use it.
- It is Free internet at Starbucks.
- It educates you.
- It plays your favorite videos.
- It connects you to your family away from you.
- It plays your favorite song.
- It’s WiFi.
- It gives you the possibility to study and enjoy the great environment of Starbucks.
- It helps you do work.
- It makes you laugh.
- You get to meet friendly people while you are on the internet.
- You can call for free through using their wireless.
- Your computer can connect to the internet through it.
- That Bell provides it here in Canada.
- You can video conference over it with a friend in another country.
I just simply love free internet and it could not be better than sitting at Starbucks and chatting with people coming by. You can use the computer to present your business to them, maybe show someone a funny video on Youtube. There are infinite possibilities with the Free internet at Starbucks 🙂
I must say if it were not for the free internet at the Starbucks coffee shops around the town here I would have missed out on a lot of interesting people and would have never made the connection to get our company and one of our presenters into the local newspaper.
I must say it has given me a lot of knowledge through all the great Youtube and TED videos I have watched through it. It has given me a lot of laughter and fun times and it has helped me meeting some incredible people through sitting there and using the free internet and talking to people. What an amazing feature to give out free internet. They must love their customers a lot 🙂
So if you are in a Starbucks in Canada use their free internet and see where it will take your knowledge, what people you meet and talk to your family far away through video conferencing.
There are so many ways to use their free internet service. Get in the business of doing so!!!
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)