#40 The Smile
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
I love this one. And I see to little of it. I wish that our muscles in our face was built so we could have our mouth smiling when we were relaxed. It doesn’t take much to share a smile with someone and you can totally turn their day from negative to positive in a blink of a second if you care to share a smile with someone 🙂
I think everyone when they interact with another human being should give someone a smile either if they pass by them on the street when you see somebody that are not smiling or that look sad.
I think we should in every city around the world have a share a smile day and everyone had to give someone a smile 🙂
Smile to the world and the world smile’s back to you!
Why should we be grateful for a smile?
- Because it is sharing of positivity.
- It cheers someone up.
- It brings out the best in people.
- It motivates.
- It is a sharing of caring.
- Because you can smile.
- It is love in it’s simplest form.
- It is free to give.
- It makes someone happy.
- When you laugh you smile.
- When you see your daughter or son you smile.
- When you see your spouse you smile.
- You can share it with anyone.
- It can be the difference of a crappy day for someone turned into a positive one.
- It is healthy to smile 🙂
- It is fun to smile.
- That you have a mouth to smile with.
- That you usually receive a smile back when you give one.
- It is showing that you are happy.
- A smile is beautiful.
- A smile is powerful.
- A smile can give someone the motivation to do something they have never done before.
- A smile is a way of sharing that you appreciate that the person you meet is alive like you are.
- A smile is unique from person to person.
- When we get excited we smile.
- A smile is happiness on it’s best 🙂
- A smile can come from a best friend, lover, family or a total stranger.
- You never know when a smile appears!
- When you tickle someone they smile.
- When you see something you love.
Smiles are awesome!
So after you have read this blog I dare you to go out and smile to 10 people a day. If you can share 10 smiles a day that is 3650 smiles a year and that could mean almost 3650 peoples life made better 🙂 I think if 10% of any population started doing this the worlds population would have been positively impacted once every day 🙂
I think it is fun to smile and watch people’s reactions when you share a smile. Some light up and maybe even says hi back. I think a smile takes so little effort to give that we tend to use the most simple form of love, appreciation and happiness.
A smile is a facial expression formed by flexing the muscles near both ends of the mouth. The smile can also be found around the eyes (See ‘Duchenne Smiling‘ below). Among humans, it is an expression denotingpleasure, joy, happiness, or amusement, but can also be an involuntary expression of anxiety, in which case it is known as a grimace. Smiling is something that is understood by everyone despite culture, race, or religion; it is internationally known. Cross-cultural studies have shown that smiling is a means of communicating emotions throughout the world. But there are large differences between different cultures. A smile can also be spontaneous or artificial.
Let’s all go out and meet and inspire millions of people all around the world with a simple 10 smiles a day. Make a commitment to spread happiness around the world 🙂 It is fun and it brings so much joy to people you meet.
So let’s change the world one SMILE at a time!
“A laugh is a smile that bursts.” -Mary H. Waldrip
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)