#42 Being Able To Work
Hello fantastic human beings out there. I am so excited about where life is going and all the great people I am meeting along the way 🙂 I am so grateful for all the fantastic people I have been able to spend some time with this month and some new and exciting people I have met along the way called life.
Since were in these turbulent Financial times and so many people all over the world is struggling just to manage through the days, weeks and months scrambling every week to make ends meet. I came to think about how lucky we really are to have a Job, Business or something that are able to give us income.
In today’s economy more than ever it is important that we stay healthy and are able to work in some for or way so we can generate income to make us get by. This post is also going out to all of those who complain about their job or business all the time who forget how lucky they are to have one when there is so many unemployed people all across the globe.
So why should we be grateful for the ability to work in some form or shape?
- It provides you money to help you survive.
- It puts you in front of opportunities a lot of other people would never see.
- It can fuel your passion.
- It can make you be able to help others that are looking for work.
- You can create more available jobs for people.
- That you can go to work.
- It gives you the ability to start your own business.
- You get to spend time with co-workers.
- You make great friends.
- You get to be physical with your body.
- It can inspire you.
- You can become a leader.
- It can give your kids a great advantage in life.
- It gives you food on the table every day.
- It is fun.
- If it is a business you can choose to work whenever you want to.
- You meet incredible people through work.
- You can meet your spouse through it.
- You can meet your best friends through work.
- When you love what you do it doesn’t even feel like work.
- You can make someones life better through it.
- You can give through it.
- You can love it.
- It can be your passion.
- It can be exciting.
- It can be a great learning experience.
- That you have a job or a business.
- You can play at work.
- You can educate at work.
- You can save life at work.
- You can build at work.
- You can make our communities safer through working.
- You can make positive changes at work.
- You can make people laugh.
- You can go to a Christmas Party.
- You can help someone with a problem at work.
- That you have the ability to work.
What is work?
- House work
- Labor (economics), measure of the work done by human beings
- Manual labor, physical work done by people
- Wage labor, in which a worker sells their labor and an employer buys it
- Work (project management), the effort applied to produce a deliverable or accomplish a task
Lets work together all of us that can to make more possible work for people and help people out of unemployment and unhappiness to a life where they could be freer.
Remember there is 1000’s of people out there right now that would die for the opportunity or even possibility to work like you do so be grateful for what you have and maybe you will change the world around you.
Have a look at the stats under:
Take a good look at this map and think about how lucky you are even in what we in the western world call hard times with “high”unemployment we still have it so much better than lots of other places around the world.
“Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” -Theodore Roosevelt
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)