A amazing day in Canada today. Full of love, snow and great people. Whoooooo hooooooo we have hit 60 things to be grateful for!!! Only 940 left 😀
I am getting very excited about Christmas time with family and friends since that is the time when we really get together to share some quality time with our friends and family.
I want to take this week to have us be grateful for some of the most incredible minds ever walked our planet. Sharing their wisdom, love and happiness with others through their wise words and quotes that are in the millions.
Quotes are amazing thoughts put into simple sentences to give motivation, inspiration and give others the possibility to get their insights on what they know.
So why should we be grateful for Quotes?
- They inspire.
- They share.
- They have knowledge in them.
- They are informative.
- They sometimes change the way we live our life.
- They are funny.
- They are full of someones intelligence.
- They are said by the love of sharing.
- They are long.
- They can be very few, but strong words.
- They can change countries.
- They are a part of our history.
- They create movements.
- They are full of gratitude.
- They can give a strong message.
- They can help people to find what they are looking for in life.
- For those who made them.
- They are love.
- They are happiness expressed.
- They can help warning someone.
- They can help people take action.
- They are exciting.
- They come from fellow human beings.
- They are others knowledge.
- They are popular.
- They have the power to alter life’s of thousands of people.
- They can give love.
- They are wisdom from others shared to the world.
- They are used everywhere.
- They are about anything.
- There are millions of them.
- There are created new ones every day.
- They can be a moment of inspiration when they got created.
- There are a quote inside every one of us.
- They can remind us of history.
- They make us laugh.
- They can inspire us to become something we never thought were possible.
Quotes are a part of people’s everyday life and we see them in news papers, tv, magazines, hear them and we share them with others. Quotes travel millions of miles per second around the globe every single day.
There are nothing like an ingenious quote the spread like wildfire and changes human thoughts inspire people to go beyond their wildest expectations and they are simply amazing!!!
I want to share with you some of my favorite Quotes out there. It is hard to pick any favorites, but here is a few of my favorites:
“Attitude is everything” -Paul J. Meyer
”You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” -Buddha
”When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” -Anthony Robbins
“Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more;
talk less, say more; love more and all good things will be yours.” -Sweedish Proverb
“At every crossroad, follow your dream. It is courageous to let your heart lead the way.” -Thomas Loland
“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?'” -George Bernard Shaw
“Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy.” – Mike Ditka
“A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.” -Hugh Downs
“A year from now you may wish you had started today.” -Karen Lamb
“The future depends on what we do in the present.” -Mahatma Gandhi
“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” -Buddha
“As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.” -Donald Trump
“Find your true inner spirit and live like you have never thought possible” -John Thore Stub Sneisen
There are millions of these out there and I have probably lost over millions of fantastic other quotes that should be in here 🙂
I want you to share the quote you are most grateful for?
Let me know what is the quote that you are the most grateful for and share it with all of us by either commenting on our Facebook page or by adding it below. I would love to see some incredible quotes that I can also share with my friends and family 🙂
This is a blog that gives us some of the worlds most incredible Quotes ever said in humanity enjoy it to the fullest!!
Quotation is the repetition of someone else’s statement/thoughts. This can be in the form of words, songs, American Sign Language, written, or any other form of communication. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate the words of another speaker or writer. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quote(s)”.
“Every book is a quotation; and every house is a quotation out of all forests, and mines, and stone quarries; and every man is a quotation from all his ancestors.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)