#62 Being Reitred
What a fantastic day to be alive! What a fantastic site to watch snow fall from the skies!! I love life and how much fun it is to be a human being 😉 What plans do you have for your life :)? I have plans to live with gratitude and love so let us all give love to the world and it’s infinite possibilities of our human world!
I am right now working on putting together a huge project that I will talk more about very soon 🙂
How about having fun and living our life’s to our fullest and meet new people all over the world 🙂 Let us give love to our fellow human and animal beings around around the world :O)
Today we are going to talk about something that I believe we forget and tend to not really think about? I want to become “retired”. This word has changed over time and in this days retiring is to work less when you become 60+ years, but if you are smart you can “retire” at almost any age still 🙂
Have you ever asked yourself why you would like to retire?
I love life and every thing that it gives us!!! Let us give all we can to find ourself and someone that is amazing on this planet!
I think we should ALL think about what we should do with our life. I think we should retire as soon as possible and become lucky and become in love with life 🙂
So why should we be grateful for becoming retired?
- Retirement gives us freedom.
- You make great friends.
- You get to relax.
- You have deserved it.
- You can do whatever you want.
- You can do it whenever you want to :).
- You can do it before everyone else does.
- You can retire when you want to.
- You can relax in a warm place.
- You would meet like minded people.
- You get to make new friends.
- You meet interesting people.
- You will always retire.
- You will always love.
- You will get friends all across the world.
- You will smile.
- You will make big investments.
- You can Make love more!!!!!!!!!!
- You can travel more.
- You live life.
- You get to have more time.
- You get to spend more time with your family.
- You can say one day “I want to sit in the sun today and think about life and do nothing.”
- You get to hang out with your kids or grand kids more.
I am so excited and I look forward to when I will retire. My goal is to retire from work around age 30. It doesn’t mean never work again, but it means that I can do whatever I want in life 🙂
So I think we all should love our life and “retire” as soon as possible. I believe that the new meaning of retiring should be to do what you want to do in life. Then you are truly retired 🙂
“Life begins at retirement.” -Author Unknown
John Thore Stub Sneisen (c)