#75 Having a vegetable garden
Hello all you amazing people around the world!
I am very humbled to be able to write this blog an influence people’s life’s. I am truly grateful for you all giving me the opportunity to share my love and gratitude for life.
I love every single thing that comes into my life and I must say not in an objective manner that I love my vegetable garden and that is why I want to tell you why I am grateful for it!
So why should we be grateful for our vegetable garden?
- The freshness of the vegetables.
- The quality of the nutrients.
- The color.
- To see it grow.
- The fun of planting and growing.
- It is a lot less money to grow it yourself!
- You can make your own food from it.
- To always have access to fresh food.
- To have food that is not full of toxins from the big farms.
- It is fun.
- You want to expand it.
- You can grow Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Sweet Peppers, Onions, Basil, Rosemary, Squashes, Watermelons, Zucchini, Carrots, Beets, Cucumbers and tons of other great vegetables. Feel free to add in the coment below 🙂
- It creates excitement.
- You can get lots of stuff.
- It is like gambling 🙂
- You can water your garden.
- It is beautiful to look at.
- It is Organic.
- Vegetables are healthy.
There are so many fantastic things to say about a Vegetable garden. I am very passionate about it, so much that I am doubling the size of my garden next year.
I am busy, but being in the garden gives me peace and relaxation. It is like being a part of our nature on its purest.
I think everyone should have the right to have their own vegetable garden. It promotes health and most important interest for nature. We love things that are growing.
The only thing that makes me “SAD” is that I have winter where I live so my garden only grows 6 months of the year 🙂 It doesn’t stop me from having great herbs inside or even my biggest project a Avocado Plant. Wish me luck on that one. It has actually grown to 50cm, but it can become as big as 10m high 😀
Can’t fit that one in my house 🙂
Here is a video to get you started in making a fantastic vegetable garden 😀
“This cabbage, these carrots, these potatoes, these onions … will soon become me. Such a tasty fact!” -Mike Garofalo
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)