#77 Seeing the people you love everyday and Happy Thanks Giving to all Canadians.
Hello everyone. Today’s is thanksgiving day! What a great time to be grateful. You will be grateful for something today!
I love how we should be giving thanks today. Personally I think we should give thanks and be grateful every single day of our life.
Since it is Thanks Giving today I will make this a special blog post.
At Thanksgiving day a lot of people travel long distances to see family, friends and loved ones. I would love to see my family. My family I haven’t seen for over 3 years now. That is a long time. Since my wife starts missing her parents after 2 weeks🙂
When it comes to see your loved ones. Some of us doesn’t get to see them as often as we want. Some people even wont see them for decades at a time. It could be really hard especially when you lived with them your whole life before that.
We need to be as close to our loved ones as we can. Studies have showed being a very social human being might add from 10-20 years to your lifespan.
So why should we be grateful for being able to see our loved ones every day?
- You can hug them as often as you want.
- They love you too.
- They protect you.
- They help you through hard times.
- They give help anytime.
- They smile when they see you.
- They call you every day.
- They are your best friends.
- They get excited to see you.
- They help you get through a time when you stopped believing in yourself.
- They give you kisses.
- They are your wife.
- They are your husband.
- They are in love with you.
- They love to hang out with you.
- You can travel together with them.
- They make you breakfast in the morning.
- They give everything they got to make you happy.
- They make you laugh.
- You share some of life’s biggest moments and accomplishments together.
Your loved ones will always be your closest and especially through this Thanks Giving weekend. So when you come over for supper today or tomorrow. Make sure you tell them how much you appreciate them and how grateful you are to have them in your life.
“Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.” – Anonymous
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)