#61 Living in a nice neighborhood
I am finally back again🙂 What a busy Dec/Jan so far. I am sorry for neglecting my blog🙂 Today it is unaturally warm here in Manitoba with -2.5c🙂 Awesome day for outside activities and fun.
Today I want to talk about something millions of people around the world are neglecting and forgetting in their daily complaints about everything🙂
Think about where you live today? Are you afraid of getting killed, raped, to not getting eaten, don’t find food, not getting robbed or beaten up. Then you live in a nice neighborhood and should be very grateful for it!
So why should we be grateful for living in a safe neighborhood?
- It is peaceful.
- It is fun.
- It is relaxing.
- It is quiet.
- There is no fear to walk outside at night.
- You have friendly neigbours.
- You feel safe in your house.
- You enjoy staying outside during summer time.
- You can have parties and family gatherings.
- You can live alone.
- You have a beautiful house.
- You can have your kids play outside.
- Be able to afford to live in one.
- Walk your dog.
- Talk to people on the street without fear of getting robbed.
- Your kids can walk safely to school without fearing to be stolen or kidnapped.
- You don’t have to starve.
- You don’t have to fight others to survive.
- You don’t have to fear to be shot.
Living in a safe neighborhood is something billions of people on our planet don’t have the luxury of having. We are so fortunate and lucky that we live in one that we should open our eyes more and see what is around us and be very grateful for that. You are a lucky human being!
Every single day you wake up in a bed that you feel safe waking up in you should be very grateful for it. Think of all the people who won’t be able to sleep because of gunfire and fear of having someone breaking into their house. We are lucky human beings.
I am so thankful for where I live. On a golf course on the countryside having wildlife right in my own backyard. Seeing life in its true beauty without having fear for anything🙂 Life is amazing when you were fortunate to be born into a safe life. The way we grow up our first five years of our life creates our future and how we see life.
Amazing! So I suggest if you are lucky living in a safe neighborhood embrace it and erase any negative thoughts or worries you had about living where you are living!!
“All of us grow up in particular realities – a home, family, a clan, a small town, a neighborhood. Depending upon how we’re brought up, we are either deeply aware of the particular reading of reality into which we are born, or we are peripherally aware of it.” -Chaim Potok
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)